

Hi Everyone

This is my first post of many on my new Fun Paper Candy Demo blog. My goal for this blog is to showcase demo's of 3D projects and maybe a few techniques along the way. I'm always searching the web for cute boxes, bags, organizational tools that can be made from cardstock.
I will always showcase the work on my Fun Paper Candy Demo blog but you can come here to get the details on how to create it yourself. I will either provide video and picture tutorials myself or I'll include links to the sites that have video or written tutorials.
How does that sound? I'm looking forward to it as I have done project in the past and lost the directions on how to create them. I'm hopeful that this site will help as my one stop shop for 3-D ideas.
For the kick-off project I decided to do the Mini Drink Carrier that Denise over at Denise Loves Stamps created and blogged about back in March. You can check out Densises Tutorial HERE
This is a super cute holder that I use to store the Stickles I use most often in and have on my art desk.
I've been neglecting my Stampin'Up! stuff so I decided to create it with all SU! materials.
For the base of the project I've used a piece of Textured Pacific Point cardstock. The panels are made of Summer Sun and the DSP Morning Sunshine. The little bird on the front is from the Cheep Talk stamp set.
The supplies I've used is the slot punch to make the handles, the scallop punch, 1 3/4 and 1 1/4 circle punch. I also used sticky strip to put it together.
The dimensions for the holder itself are pictured here. Again you can visit Denise's blog for pictures that will walk you through the assembly.
The dimensions I used for my front and side panels are:
Front Panel card stock - 3 7/8" x 1 7/8"
Front Panel DSP - 3 3/4" x 1 3/4"
Short side panel card stock - 2 7/8" x 1 7/8"
Short side panel DPS - 2 3/4" x 1 3/4"
Give it a try.
Thanks for stopping in.
Tammy

4 comments:
Oooooh! :) What a totally fun project! Thanks for sharing.
Great tutorial, thanks Tammy!!
I'm going to try this today! Thanks for this blog, I'll be back often!
Yippee :)
This is so adorable I am going to have to have a go thank you so much for all the inspiration I can see I will be back here a lot!
X Amy X
Post a Comment