
Hi Everyone
This is a great idea that I'm just now getting around to making.
This is the Post it Note Key chain. Angie Kennedy Juda is my upline (ChicnScratch) and she always have such great video tutorials. You can check out Angie's video HERE.
The idea is very simple. You need a small post it note pad. One pad will make three key chains. The ring I've used is a binder ring. You will want to cut your card stock to 3 1/4" x 2". Score at 1 9/16" and 1 11/16".
I've used the scallop punch from Stampin' Up! and the 1 1/2" circle punch.
For the H initial I've used the Special Occasion complete font set from JustRite. The scallop circle stamp is from Elle's Studio and it's from the Whale of a Time stamp set. I originally bought this stamp set for the scallop circle stamp. I've always loved the SU scallop punch and all the other circle you can layer it with. I thought this stamp just added that much more to the idea of the scallop punch and layers.
The cardstock, ink and ribbon are all from SU's new In Color Melon Mambo.
Give it a try I think you'll like making this quick project. I was thinking that these would be great to give if your kids are having a party or something. I can just see one of these handing off a kids school backpack or something.
Thanks for your visit.
Have a super day!
Tammy

1 comment:
Cute Tammy!
Post a Comment