
Hi Eveyone
I've never had any close friends that have had any babies as of late so I was thrilled when a friend of mine told me she was hosting her neices baby shower. I was so excited until I realized I really didn't have any baby stamps or any idea's for shower favors in my toolbox of craft patterns.
So I went over to SCS and searched in the gallery for Baby and I ran across this cute carriage.
Susie over at Berker blog has a great and easy tutorial on how to make this.
In short the base is made from a box pattern that starts out at 4" x 5" and scored on all four sides at 1". The inside is also make from a box pattern is made from a 3 15/16" x 4 15/16" and scored on all four sides at 1". I ran this paper through a big shot with the Swiss Dots Cuttlbug folder. The wheels I made using the Stampin' Up scallop circle and the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle. To make the hood I used the largest scallop circle nestie that I had and cut it in half. I attached this using some flower brads.
I think you'll love this project. When I showed my friend she was over the moon about it.
Give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tammy

6 comments:
Tammy - your little fleet of baby carriages is soooo adorable and sweet. Love the brads in the centers of the wheels. Thanks for using the pattern and also for the credit. Hugs!
ACK! This is so adorable! Great job with these!
So beautiful and delicate carriages!
I love them!
So cute! :) So fun!
How did I miss this. It's adorable!!
This is adorable!!
Post a Comment