Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Gift Worth Giving


Hi Everyone
Here is a super quick gift card holder that great to create when you are in a pinch and need a lot of gift cards.
I've used the super cute Sing from The Greeting Farm's Hope and Grace line.
She's so cute. Can't you here her singing that special song to the recipient?
Here are the instructions:
Step 1 - Cut a piece of card stock 8.5" x 6"
Step 2 - Score 8 1/2" side of paper at 3" and 6"
Step 3 - If you want to create decorative panels my recommendation is to do it at this step while the piece is still flat.
Step 4. Using a word window punch or any type of punch make a notch on the shortest panel. This helps to pull the gift card out.
Step 5. On the shortest panel (the one you just punch a notch out of) glue down the sides. Keep
in mind where you glue. You want to make sure you have enough room for the gift card.
Step 6 - Decorate and embellish!
Hope you find this helpful. I know there are a ton of gift card ideas but in a pinch this is my go to template.
Thanks for your visit.
Tammy

3 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh that is such a great idea Tammy. I will have to give it a go soon
mwah
Trace

Islander Girl said...

Lovin' this girl, I think I'll make one tonight!!! Thanks for always inspiring!!!

crafty amy said...

Ooooh I love this idea! I can't wait to have a play I have never made a gift wallet before

Thank you as always for all the inspiration :)

X Amy X