
Hi Everyone I ran across the cutest Crayon Box over of SCS a few weeks ago and through it was such a great idea because of all the things you could put in it. Courtney over at Created By Courtney has a great and super easy tutorial on how she created the crayon box. You can find the link to the tutorial HERE.
This is a pretty quick project...(my favorite type of projects) and one that I thought you might enjoy as well.
I've used Copic to color in the Leanne Ellis, Fly Free stamp that you can find at Sugar Nellie.
I've also taken a picture with a spool or ribbon in it so you could be a sense of the size. You could make some cards and put them in here or add a altered post-it not or some other fabulous gift.
Hope you enjoy.
Thanks for your visit.
Tammy

2 comments:
Yeay! Is this the one you did w/the Hula Anya? Lovin' it and thanks so much for sharing!!!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Aloha!
i love this too cute...TFS
Post a Comment