
Hi Everyone I wanted to share some of the helpful hints I used when creating this box. I purchased the template from Becky over at Inking Idaho.
For the most part the template is pretty straight forward. Box top and box bottom. Make sure that when you cut out the center that you are very accurate to insure your opening is accurate.
I had a family member ask for some simple note cards that she could mail without any extra postage. I checked out Joy's blog and found a great example and decided to case the concept. HERE is Joy's project that inspired me.
I found this great paper from a paper pack from Michael's and used the Baja Blue and Riding Hood Red cardstock from Stampin' Up!
If you are looking for something to give as a gift with cards or a post it note holder or notebook this would be a great project for you.
Check out Michelle's project HERE and some more of Joy's HERE and HERE and HERE. Their work has really inspired me. I can't wait to make some more of these.
Thanks for visiting,
Tammy

No comments:
Post a Comment