
Hi Everyone I was checking out SCS and ran across a gift card holder that I haven't had a chance to create. There are a lot of different gift card holders out there but I thought this one was a lot of fun to create and really easy.
Step 1: cut card stock to 5 1/2" x 4"
Step 2: score at 2 1/2" and 5"
Step 3: cut card stock to 11" x 3/4"
Step 4: If you are using a solid card stock add your stamped images.
Step 5: Add adhesive (I've used sticky strip) to the 1/2" section (when you scored at 5" this left you a section that was 1/2" this is where the sticky strip is placed)
Step 6: Punch out a section for the 11" x 3/4" strip to go through. I've use the word window punch from Stampin Up but you could use any oval punch.
Step 7: Thread the 11" x 3/4" strip of cards stock through the punched hole.
The gift card is placed between the strip.
Step 8: Adhere the top of the 11" x 3/4 strip.
Here is a link to a picture tutorial that I found for this type of gift card.
Have fun and thanks so much for your visit.
Tammy

1 comment:
Hiya hun,
Wow this is another brilliant idea can't wait to give it a go and I love the way you have used Joni's cute little plain :D
This will be perfect for christmas
Amy xx
Post a Comment