Monday, August 17, 2009

Post-it Note Holder

Hi Everyone
Just a quick post-it note holder.
Supplies:
CS: 7 1/2" x 3 1/3"
DSP: 3 x 2 3/4", 3 x 2 1/4" , 3 x 1"
Velcro dot and accessories for closure.
Step 1: Take 7 1/2 x 3 1/3" card stock and score at 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 5 3/4" and 6.
Step 2: Glue on DPS
Step 3: Adhere your closure (I've used scallops, flowers or just ribbon)
Step 4: Adhere Velcro dot
These are super fast. If you use an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of CS you can get three out of 1 sheet.
I went to the Big Lots store and picked up a stack of 5 post it notes for $1.
Give it a try. Thanks for your visit.
Tammy

3 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

I love this work Tammy!!! I always carry in my bag a little notebook, and with this holder it would look so pretty ;)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I luv all your project ideas, they are fabulous......you are very talented!

enjoy *~*

Lisa said...

Your blog is fantastic! I am a card-making wannabe. I am going to give the post-it-notes a try!